Below are two featured Metro Roof Timber Roof Structure Installations within the Western Cape. We specialise in exposed or covered roofing structures and have pride in the work we have accomplished thus far within the Southern Peninsula.
This project included an installation of an exposed bespoke timber roof structure and metal roof sheeting.
- The exposed trusses were manufactured and installed onsite by our team.
- it included IsoBoard insulation material installed over the trusses, acting as the ceiling.
- The installation of a .53 Clean ColorBond Ultra AZ200 corrugated, matt finished sheeting.
- The roof area covered was: Roof Size of 497m2.
Metro Roof specialises in all types of roof timber structures and roof covering.
This timber structure in Noordhoek was manufactured and installed on site in order to create the best results.
Another one of Metro Roof’s timber roof structure installations include this MiTek designed timber roof structure project which also included 12 dormers. We work closely with MiTek in order to produce the best possible results for our client.
- The Roof Area covered was: Roof Size of 578m2
- Warranty provided: 2 Year Workmanship warranty
Visit the Metro Roof Website for more information on these structures.